Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Why would any woman stand with any man who is this big a cheater and scumbag????


There stands Silda Spitzer with her husband, New York (soon to be ex) Governor Eliot Spitzer today at a press conference where he announced he would resign effective Monday, March 17th (Happy St. Pat's Day). Read the story in the NY Post about this disgusting matter.

Spitzer is a self-righteous hypocrite who aggressively pursued anyone (when he was NY Attorney General) he decided had violated any law--including prostitution. Wow--and yet he has been involved (allegedly) in using prostitutes for at least 6 years. Well isn't he the perfect example of money & power corrupting someone.

From the press conference today: "I look at my time as governor with a sense of what might had been but I also know that as a public servant, I and the remarkable people with whom I've worked, have accomplished a great deal. There is much more to be done and I cannot allow my private failings to disrupt the people's work," Spitzer said. He is so full of himself--the guy is a multimillionaire, governor of a state, and threw it all away because he couldn't keep his fly zipped. Wow.

But back to my original point--why would any woman stay with a man who publicly embarrasses you, cheats on you, and makes you look like a fool???? Oh ya, Spitzer is rich (VERY rich) and Hillary wants to be president. I guess that justifies it all for those stupid women.