Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NEVER buy another GM car in your life

Here's why:
"NEW YORK, May 19 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp's (GM.N) plan for a bankruptcy filing involves a quick sale of the company's healthy assets to a new company initially owned by the U.S. government, a source familiar with the situation said on Tuesday." (SOURCE)

So the "government" (code word for liberal Demon-crats who are clueless on how to run a business because they've spent their lives as "community organizers") is going to own GM and decide what cars to make, who to employ (UAW thugs who voted for them), rules for employees (ATTENTION UAW: you will get screwed in this but I'm not sure if you're smart enough to understand that), etc.

Ya, I really want a government car.
So take me at my word: that Chevrolet we had back in the 1970's (piece of crap with equally worthless service from the Chevy dealer in St. Charles) is the LAST GM we'll ever own. I'll buy only foreign cars--but they'll probably be made in the USA from NON-UNION (smart) laborers. I like my Hyundai and VW and Mercedes. No more UAW cars for us.