Friday, March 19, 2010

What happened to my country?

This is a sad time for America. We have become a nation of enablers and criminally dependent. Every day I wake up to another bunch of whiners, another group of folks with their hands out, and another outrageous attack by Demon-crats on the US Constitution. It's all too depressing.

I used to teach the US Constitution to my Political Science classes. It's unbelievable that ANY Demon-crat can possibly suggest what they are doing to my country is constitutional. It's unbelievable that in spite of the overwhelming number of people who have rejected this horrible health care legislation and yet No-bama and his co-conspirators will jam it down our throats. It's outrageous and horribly horribly sad for my country.

Shame on them. Shame on the people who elected them. Shame on the people who support this assault on democracy.

I just tried to call Cong. Bill Foster. His line is busy. He's a coward. He needs to be voted out of office for betraying our district. SEND HIM EMAILS (here's the link: Contact Foster)