Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dittos Katie--I want to see Bill Brady as the next governor also

I love Illinois--really. I'd like to stay here and someday (I wish, I wish, I wish) I'd like to see my wonderful smart offspring staying here also, working here, serving the people of this State and raising a family here. I really don't want to leave--in spite of hating Chicago winters! But Illinois has become a burdensome tax-crazy state. Between real estate taxes and income taxes, and sales taxes I don't know if we'll be able to afford to stay here as residents when we retire. We're no different than other people--we know what's happened to Illinois--we've become a joke throughout the country. So if you want the joke to end, if you want to be proud of Illinois again, VOTE FOR BILL BRADY and every other Republican on November 2nd. Please help us rid ourselves of the crooks (also known as demon-crats) who have turned our state into a financial cess-pool.