Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Demon-crats are scum!

EVERY day my home is being barraged with CRAP from the Demon-cratic Congressional Campaign Committee. They keep mailing my offspring LYING CRAP about Randy Hultgren--LIES LIES LIES. And of course if you go to their disgusting website there is no way to post comments or to tell them to stop. Do I want to call them? NO WAY--then they'll just record my phone number and start phoning here. STOP IT you lying creeps. We've already voted--and NO WAY IN HELL would I vote for the disgusting liar known as Bill Foster. GOOD RIDDANCE you lying scum. You have betrayed our district and it's time for you to go!!!!!

VOTE REPUBLICAN !!!!
We voted for Randy Hultgren (early voting on 9/16/10) and STRONGLY suggest (if you live in the 14th Cong. District) that you do the same!