Monday, June 13, 2011

My my, what an interesting day

  • Michele Bachmann officially entered the presidential race (HERE).
  • No-bama is heckled at a DNC fundraiser (HERE). Just the fact that anyone would say a contrary word during one of his speeches is pretty monumental.
  • At the GOP debate in New Hampshire (sorry, but who the hell cares about New Hampshire?) Michele Bachmann labeled Obama a "one-term president." (HURRAY!!!)
  • no-bama jokes about the projects the kazillion dollar stimulus funded being "not shovel ready." DUH you moron. 
  • Weiner-man's pictures of him standing in a towel holding his crotch in the US House gym "might be an ethics breach." No shit Sherlock. Sick bastard.
Did you watch the debate? I didn't watch it all. I did tune back and forth to watch parts of it. Sorry, watching Gingrich kind of nauseates me. I'm not a Romney fan either. Who will get my vote? Not sure now, but I don't think I'll vote as early as I did in the last primary. I supported Fred Thompson and voted early when he was still in the race. By the time primary day came he'd dropped out. Well there was a waste of a vote! So I think I might wait--or might vote absentee. Right now I'm leaning to Rick Santorum or Michele Bachmann. I like the fact that both of them are constitutional and social conservatives. I would trust both of them with the keys to the country. I like Herman Cain but think he would be a good Secretary of Commerce (he understands business). Time will tell how it all shakes out. 

By the way, be careful about going to Bachmann's presidential website. Some scum gay group co-opted her name and if you spell it's wrong you are directed to their gay rights website. So here is the CORRECT address: http://www.michelebachmann.com/