Monday, January 28, 2008

Now Bush is really pissing me off

Tonight is the last time George Bush will give a State of the Union address. In today's POLITICO is a story about just what Bush will talk about. Here's a link: Final SOTU unlikely to yield surprises

Now here's the part that really pisses me off: "The president will single out Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Republican Leader John Boehner for their work in shaping the bill, which comes before the full House Tuesday."

So Bush will praise Pelosi (probably the most ineffective Speaker we've ever had).

I know this is all political-speak (another language foreign to most "regular/sane Americans") but aren't you tired of this way of doing business in Washington? Praise her while she stabs you in the back and calls you a bad person, stupid and dishonest. OH MY--how bad does it have to get before someone doesn't dabble in this perversity ?????? IT'S DISGUSTING.

So tonight I won't be watching Bush--he's really pissing me off. I'm sadly disappointed in him and have been for some time in spite of having voted for him for president TWICE.

I'll be watching Big 10 Women's Basketball instead. It'll be more fun and won't raise my blood pressure like Bush would....