Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just a quick note

Some Democratic Obama thugs have tried kidnapping the comments sections on this blog and making wild UNTRUE accusations. Nope, not gonna happen here. I won't allow you creeps to capture my blog and publish your lies while claiming you're the saviors of the American people. SO I've turned off the "comments" part and anything that'll be posted has to get through me first. You Obama/Democrat goons have tried to blanket the internet with your vicious crap and we're all sick of it. I won't allow you to subvert my freedom to call you what you are ---vicious liars, goons, thugs, creeps, jerks, un-American pieces of crap. Try that someplace else where people are stupid enough to believe your propoganda. Not here---I have studied history, I know history, and I know the difference between opinion and strong arm tactics. Go someplace else where people aren't smart enough to see you for the douche-bags you are.