Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am a proud to be a member of the "right wing"

Janet Napolitaino: She's nuts. Yup--that's gotta be it.

WASHINGTON – A newly unclassified Department of Homeland Security report warns against the possibility of violence by unnamed "right-wing extremists" concerned about illegal immigration, increasing federal power, restrictions on firearms, abortion and the loss of U.S. sovereignty and singles out returning war veterans as particular threats.

The report, titled "Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment," dated April 7, states that "threats from white supremacist and violent anti-government groups during 2009 have been largely rhetorical and have not indicated plans to carry out violent acts."

I am proudly in favor of:
1. limiting federal power
2. an individual's right to own a firearm
3. that abortion is a sin and should be outlawed
4. that STATES are sovereign
5. I believe in the 10th Amendment: "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

I guess Janet Napolitaino thinks I'm a right wing radical and should be watched because I'm dangerous. I'll bet if you're reading this blog you're probably dangerous (according to her and DHS) also. Tsk, tsk.

Also, watch this video of Governor Rick Perry from Texas. He's all right in my eyes. Enough of idiots in Washington, DC telling states how to run. MYOB.